NEW HELICOPTER COMPLETIONS
Where should I take my new helicopter for completion? Are there better options than the factory?
Choosing a completion facility is an important decision when buying a new helicopter. We believe there are several factors to consider in making this decision.
- Responsiveness – Wysong is a family-owned business committed to personalized support which is becoming harder and harder for large corporations to provide. We aren’t closed every other Friday, and you can expect to easily reach your project manager for timely information.
- Certification Expertise – Wysong has extensive experience acquiring FAA installation approval for all kinds of projects. Our in-house FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR) allows us to fast-track various approvals that may take other facilities weeks or months to obtain. Additionally we won’t promise unrealistic approval timelines just to get your business, while your aircraft sits.
- Engineering Expertise – Our engineering team is highly responsive to your project requirements. We will work with you to find the perfect solution for your mission equipment installation.
- High Quality Paint – Since paint is your first impression, you really don’t want a mass production approach. Our craftsmen take pain-staking pride in their work, giving each owner a proud first impression.
- Ongoing Support – At Wysong we accept full responsibility for your satisfaction and take whatever measures necessary to resolve your issue once your aircraft is placed in service.
Wysong is an approved sales and installation facility for all leading avionics manufacturers.
We look forward to hearing your ideas today.